What you will need:
- 2lbs Flank Steak
- 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper mixture
- 1/3 cup Oil (you choice on type my favorite is Avocado)
- 3 tbl Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Oregano (dried)
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
What you will need to do:
- Combine all ingredients in a large bag or plastic container. Make sure all flank steak is evenly coated. Let the steak marinate a minimum of 2 hours or over night inside the refrigerator.
- Set the oven to broil
- Remove steak from the bag and place on a lined sheet pan. (use foil with shiny side up for liner)
- Set steaks under the broiler for 5 min on each side. Remove from oven cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice against the grain and you are ready to serve.